Monday, February 8, 2016

Draft of Project 1

NASA. "NASA Logo" via wikimedia, 7/30/13. Public Domain.
NASA and it's decision to include private companies in its planes to resupply the ISS and in mission to enter the upper atmosphere has caused some controversy between NASA, private space companies like SpaceX and Orbital ATK, and former astronauts or other interested space advocates in the general public. Read my essay here for the full summary of the issue.

The readers of my first draft of project one should know that while I did spend a lot of time writing this essay, any first draft of a major project will have its issues. I have recognized a few of them, like my lack of a filled out work cited section or a fully developed argument from the private companies, but I also welcome the readers to give me any and all critiques or feedback that might help me later on with the final draft. More specifically, I know I have trouble sometimes carrying on sentences too long, or have poor sounding language within certain paragraphs, while my overall flow and content seems fine. If you have any suggestions for more content or you would like me to focus on one topic area more than another, those kinds of suggestions would also be welcome, or any comments on the balance of each stakeholders view of the controversy. I would also like comments on whether the introduction and conclusion of my essay were successful in their purposes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I peer reviewed your essay! I thought that you did really well. Click here to see my review. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IQQ5uh5GVtFR4dLmPEhi-x3b41gWXF4KQ1avA7LoJtc/edit Here is my peer review to your essay- I learned a ton! Nice work

    ReplyDelete