Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review 14 for Nick Hernandez

As our final project gets under way, the crunch time of a full project within only two weeks sets in. This peer review will be one of the few pieces of information that can influence a fellow writer as he writes about his past works. This post, I will review the content outline for Nick Hernandez.


Nick Hernandez's Content Outline  will be outlined using the outlining suggestion format, where I will look at the level of detail, evidence, and the relevance of the content he is planning on creating. I believe my suggestion will allow Nick to take his already well established project and step well in the range of an A+ QRG, due to the fact that his content is already solid, but his QRG could use more detailed examples and especially, hyperlinks. The student's guide mentions that we should focus on our course process and I believe Nick definitely hit that topic well, but I know that within a QRG, you must have many specific examples and hyperlinks which will help him create a well format QRG. One think I admire about Nick's content outline is the amount of detail content-wise that he put into it. If he expanded on each topic some more he would already have a full essay with transitions and everything. If anything, I admire how close he already is to finishing his project.

No comments:

Post a Comment