Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Jason Boley



            Research is key to the foundation of any project, and helping fellow student through peer review will not only help their project, but give me ideas and suggestions on how to approach my own rough draft. Today, I look at Jason Boley’s project.
Jason Boley’s Research Report on project 3 will be reviewed using the research report peer review style, which includes looking at the level of detail that the sources present, the ethos behind the authors and sources, and the variety of resources put forward for the project. I believe my edit helped Jason by giving him suggestions to an already extensive list of sources that he has presented here in the blog. 
 By adding to his source list, this will help his project as a whole as he develops his rough draft during this week. My suggestions to add diversity to his source list by trying to list more sources more closely tied to the Indian community and also focusing more on why the sources were relevant to his own project would just aid in focusing his project more on the Indian tribe itself and also try to tie in the source more as works through creating his essay. 
This incorporates the level of detail that is focused on in the Student’s Guide reading, and also the diversity that is pushed for within the instructions for this type of feedback. 
I felt like I really learned from Jason that I have to focus on the very specific issue I am facing and I admire that about Jason project, as he focused on the local Phoenix area for all of his sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment